Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Story of Us…




Boy meets girl at church. We go on our first date to the batting cages. The next day we go on our “real” first date to the apple farm in Oak Glen. I’d like to think that we fell madly in love with each other from our first few dates, but we played it smart and dated for almost a year before we were married.


These dates included:

A Halloween Dance




Some camping trips with friends






Angel games

Lots of weddings ( I must have been in 5 that year, and Scott faithfully came as my date)


Disneyland!






Our first Christmas together



A Birthday trip to LA





and a road trip to Utah


We happily spent every day together since our first date, up until Scott went to Utah for his bachelor party. (Pictures for that will soon follow)

He is the man of my dreams, and I cherish those fun first moments that we had to learn more about each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment