Wednesday, April 8, 2020

August 2018


Before summer ended and school began we made a few trips to the splash pad with the cousins...




Had some play dates with friends...


and took one more beach trip with the family.




We have a tradition that every school year I take the kids shopping one on one for "back to school" items.
I love the alone time with each kid, and they love Target.





And then the day came when school was back in session. 


Max was so excited to start Kindergarten! He was ready too. I taught him how to read during the last year, and learning just comes easy for him.




A few days after he started school he came home so tired that he went upstairs to play Legos and I found him knocked out.


Porter was starting second grade and has never had trouble going to school. For some reason this year, he brought up a few times that he was nervous to start.


As we were walking to school his nerves got more and more intense and by the time we walked him to his classroom he was in tears. I tried to comfort him and have him talk to a few friends, but nothing could console him. He was grabbing on to me and begging me not to leave him. I had to go take Max to his classroom, so I left Porter with a big hug and told him how much I love him. When I walked out of the classroom I started crying too.

By the time I picked him up from school he was all smiles and said he had a great day. He hasn't had a problem since!


Kennedy was so excited to start Joy School. Me and 3 other moms take turns teaching the kids in our home.
It's fun based learning and they have lots of fun socializing with each other.






This is my favorite picture of her and Alisi.


Dallin just keeps getting bigger and bigger!









Kennedy started dance this month and loves it! It's seriously the cutest thing ever.


With her brothers at school, we keep her busy with a lot of other fun activities.








Max has the best smile and never seems to have a bad day.





Porter loves playing with friend's and having play dates.


We ended the month attending Isabelle's baby blessing. Such a special time for our family!




No comments:

Post a Comment