Wednesday, July 29, 2020

January 2019


We slowed down a lot this month. It was kind of nice to get back to a schedule and enjoy the little things.

Time is flying by. I   can't believe this little man will be 1 year old next month. He melts our hearts and we all obsess over how much we love him.




Starting to wean him so I'm trying to get him use to sippy cups. He's not much of a fan.


He's standing on his own quite a bit, which means he'll be walking in no time!


Kennedy spends most of her day being "Anna".  Her and Ellie are the cutest friends!


We had an FHE at our friend's house this month. My kids want to go to her farm all the time.





I spy 3 cute kids who love having sleep overs together. I hope they stay this close forever.


Max got to dress up as a "100 year old" for his 100th day of school, and Porter got to decorate a shirt with 100 things on it.





Porter's loving basketball and I love watching how competitive he can be. I think he gets a little embarrassed when he hears me screaming and cheering from the stands when he makes a basket.


I love how close this group of friends is. 


Not sure why I have this picture of Amber in my camera roll (I'm assuming one of the kids took it), but I    feel like I need to document how loved she is in our family. She's getting old, and her joints make it hard for her to play and move around a lot, but she has been such a sweet and obedient pet. We sure love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment