Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WEDDING DAY


September 13,2008 was the day that I married my best friend. We were sealed for time and all eternity in the Redlands temple. Scott and I drove to the temple together; we were so giddy and excited. It was such a special drive. Neither of us was nervous, it just felt so natural. We both knew it was exactly where we were supposed to be.




We took pictures on the temple grounds with all of our family. They're the best.





We seriously had the best wedding party!



Next we took pictures in the park. Erin did such a great job on these. When I saw them for the first time I didn’t realize that they were of us.






Our reception was so fun. We had it in Tim and Jeanne’s backyard and we ordered a tent so we could have some covering for the dance floor. We had so many loved ones celebrating with us. They made the night so special.








Our caterer was great and we LOVED our wedding cake. The DJ did a great job with the music and getting people out on the dance floor.








Our first dance was to “At Last” by Etta James. So true.





Daddy daughter dance was to “I loved her first” by Heartland. My dad always makes me a little emotional with his pep talks.





The night was perfect! It was filled with dancing, eating, and tons of friends.






By the end of the night Scott and I were anxious for the bouquet and garter toss so we could start the honeymoon :)






No comments:

Post a Comment