Friday, July 2, 2010

ENGAGED!

A week after we returned from Africa , on May 26, 2008 (Memorial Day) to be exact, Scott took me to Oak Glen. We like to say that we had our “real” first date there. He was acting so lovey-dovey the whole time, I just knew he was going to propose. He went into the gift shop and purchased a ring that had 2 apples (instead of hearts) with an arrow shot across them. We walked around the park and sat down on a bench underneath a tree. I knew it would be coming any minute…he totally gave it away by purchasing the ring. After a few minutes of chatting on the bench Scott got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I had butterflies the rest of the day. I was so excited to be engaged to the man of my dreams.

This is the ring he proposed with. I'll keep it forever.



The next day we purchased the real ring!



No comments:

Post a Comment