Monday, November 21, 2011

Baby Shower Galore


We're so blessed to have such amazing family and friends. We had 4 baby showers for our little man.

I had one at my work. It was co-ed and the cake was delicious....



My mom, Jessie, and Kathy threw another one for me...Kathy worked so hard making the decorations and party favors and they were adorable! My mom and Jessie provided delicious food and fun games. It was so nice seeing all my friends. Most of the pictures from this shower are printed and saved in the baby book, but luckily Scott took a pic of the preparation.


Andrea threw a church shower for me. It was mainly girls from the ward, and we had a blast. We had fun games and the food was great!





The last shower was actually thrown for Scott by his co workers. They told him there was a meeting in the conference room and when he walked in it was set up for a party. One of the girls in his office kept sending me pictures of him opening up the gifts. He was so surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment