Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Rest of March...2015

We missed the beach in Hawaii so much, that we went right when we got home!


 I've been soooooooo sick with this pregnancy. It's by far the most sick I've been. I can barely sit up with out feeling nausea, I have no energy, and I've gotten a few migraines. 

Lucky for me, I have the BEST husband alive. He's been so helpful with the boys, house, food, etc. I appreciate him so much, and don't know what I'd do without him.


This super dad decided to give me a break for a weekend, and take the boys to Vegas with my sister and her family. 

They had a blast...


and I got to rest. Win, win!


On top of that, he let me have a fun weekend celebrating Andrea's 40th Birthday! 

The Williamson girls went to San Diego for the weekend...


we lounged by the pool...


did LOTS of shopping...


...ate yummy food, and enjoyed each others company!

Happy Birthday, Andrea! I'm so lucky to have you in my life.


The end of the month was my birthday. Scott took me to Cheesecake Factory and gave me more money to shop. Can you say spoiled?
Not sure how I got so lucky, but my man is truly the best.


Quick updates...

Max:
still a wild child that climbs on to everything! I call him our mountain goat.

He's starting to give some intense nuzzles and kisses.

Porter: 

Anytime we take a quick trip or stay in a hotel he says, "I love vacation!" "I want to move here"


No comments:

Post a Comment