Saturday, August 1, 2020

May 2019


Some big accomplishments happened this month.

Scott's been working and training so hard for this half iron man.

He completed a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike ride, and 13.1 mile run in 8 hours and 9 minutes. That's 70.3 miles on one of the hardest courses in the world! 
To say I'm a proud wife is an understatement. This race wasn't easy for any of us, but I'm so glad I    married someone who shoots for the stars and puts the work in to make it happen.





All those hours alone with the kids earned me a girls trip to Vegas to see the original Queen. Becki, Erin, and I sang and danced our hearts out to Celine Dion, not once, but twice!
We had so much fun at the first concert that we booked tickets for the exact same show the very next day!
The 2nd night we were so close to the stage, we could literally touch her. It was so fun!






Love these ladies so much.


Porter also became a brace face. He was actually asking me for braces. He's going to regret that decision real fast, but he sure does look adorable.




Dallin is obsessed with sugar. I caught him sneaking 3 suckers and the whip cream within minutes of each other.
















Kennedy finished up our "mom school". I  loved being her teacher and trading off with 3 other moms this year. 











Max had his end of the year program for Kindergarten. He sings loud and proud. I  just loved every minute of it.



I've also enjoyed helping out in his classroom all year. He gets so excited when I walk in, and always runs up to give me a hug.


He's also picked up golf which I think is adorable. He's actually really good at it too!



Porter had his end of the year play as well. He played a bunny in a show about "Life Cycles". You can tell by the look on his face that he really enjoyed performing it haha.








We went to see Nathan play Shrek in the musical. The boys really enjoyed it, nut Kennedy was afraid of him when he came to say hi.


Being their mom is my favorite.





No comments:

Post a Comment