Wednesday, November 5, 2014

August 2014

August was a hit!

We celebrated our anniversary a month early in LA. Scott and I went to the Getty to culture our minds with some famous art and sculptures. We stayed the night at the Marriott and went to see the best musician on the face of the planet...



SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Scott told me he got us tickets to see him in concert, I almost cried. I LOVE the Beatles, and Paul is my favorite!!!!



It was the best concert I've ever been too. I seriously couldn't wipe the smile off my face. 


He performed an incredible 2 hour concert, and came back for an hour encore. We stayed until the stadium was empty. I had the BEST night! Thanks to my love for letting me check an item off my bucket list.


The rest of the month we took it easy with the boys. They played in the yard...




Played with cousins...





And played with each other.






It was basically a month of cuteness!

















No comments:

Post a Comment