Thursday, October 6, 2016

June 2016

This month was all about the Williamson family vacation.

Scott and I planned it this year and we chose a beach house in Newport.



It was so fun spending the week with everyone. We missed our Missionaries, and Heather and Brooklyn.































Father's Day, summed up in one picture.

Scott is the best dad and I'm lucky to have him as my soul mate.





 I went to lunch with some long time friends! The last time we were all together was high school. I love these ladies.


Kennedy is 8 months old!

She ways 18lbs 9 oz, and has 2 teeth

She waves

LOVES her daddy. She gets excited and squeals when he walks in the room. She kicks and waves her arms and reaches for him the second she sees him. 

She plays with her eyelashes when she goes to sleep.

She shakes her head when I say, "no-no"

She's grown out of baby food and wants nothing to do with it. She's strictly on table food now.

Oh, I love her so!









No comments:

Post a Comment