Sunday, January 29, 2017

September 2016

September 2016

This month was really mellow...

We had some fun play dates. It's still super hot, so water is a must.



On September 11, we walked out front to go to church and I was touched to see our entire street lined with American flags. It gave me an opportunity to teach my children about this important day. As I was telling them about the heroes who risked it all, I found myself getting emotional. It was a day I'll never forget. I'll continue to love the men and women who serve our Country and appreciate their sacrifice. We live in the greatest land. God Bless the USA!


Although it doesn't feel like fall weather, we figured we'd start the season by visiting Oak Glen. The kids loved the fresh apples and the petting zoo. They also loved spending time with Grandma and Grandpa. I'm sad I didn't get a picture with them.






 I love it when these 3 play together!
The boys were collecting roly polies, and Kennedy was trying to eat them.

Her feelings got hurt when we stopped her from devouring them.


Our big girl is 11 months!

She's more comfortable crawling and she explores everywhere
She makes messes with DVD's, books, toys, etc.
She's teething like crazy, and doesn't tolerate the pain well. We've had a lot of sleepless nights because of it.
New words this month are "uh-oh" and "hello" It's the cutest thing in the world when she says it.
She's still a mama's girl and screams when other people try to hold her
The boys adore her, and are always worried about her. They yell for me if she ever has anything in her mouth, and they're extra careful with legos or coins that they may have. They're already so protective! 



 Max is a cutie, and a stinker!



This was all his doing within 15 minutes.


Port is loving school and getting extra smart.










No comments:

Post a Comment