Sunday, September 3, 2017

June 2017

Porter had his end of year program this month...




and this is him on his last day of Kindergarten. I can't believe he's going to be a big first grader next year.



We were cracking up when we came to check on the boys and found Max asleep like this.

His personality is so funny...and brutally honest.

I was ironing one Sunday before church and Max walks by casually and says, "Daddy does that better than you".

Another time he randomly came up to me and said, "I love Kennedy a little better than you because she's cute". Then he smiled and walked away.

I don't know what I'd do without this kid.




Kennedy is growing like crazy! She has full conversations now, and speaks so clear. We get so many people telling us they can't believe how well she can speak for her age. My favorite is when she says, "Love you so much".
She bosses everyone around and always yells, "no" to the boys. When she wants the boys attention she yells, "hey guys". It's so cute!

She's turning into a girly girl with her dolls, and princess attire. She's getting very opinionated about what she wears as well. She loves dresses and tutus and always says, " a princess".



Here's the first ultrasound of our little nugget. It was such a special moment. 




The big event this month was the boys birthday party. They agreed on having a Reptile party, and we had a special visitor bring tons of snakes, lizards, turtles, and tarantulas. Everyone (including dads) had a blast!






















I'm not sure I'm ready for a 4 year old and a 6 year old. Time is going way too fast.


After the party, Porter came up to me and gave me a big hug and said, "You're so special to me". It was such sweet way for him to show his appreciation.


One time this month I was ironing and Max came up to me casually and said, "Daddy does that better than you."
Another time this month he walked up to me out of no where and said, "I love Kennedy a little bit better than you because she's cute".
This kid is a ham.






No comments:

Post a Comment