Monday, December 4, 2017

July 2017

This July was probably the busiest month I've ever had in my life. It was also one of the best!

We got to see our little nugget for the first time! I'm so excited for baby #4 and I get emotional every time I see a little babe pop up on the ultrasound screen. I'm so in love already.




We took the RV up to Scott's parent's house for 4th of July weekend. Most of Scott's family were able to join us.

My favorite part was doing the hike in Kannaraville Falls. You hike in and out of water the entire time and end up in a natural waterslide that you can slide down! 







On 4th of July morning, we went to Main Street for the parade. I love the small town feel, and all the patriotism we were surrounded by.

That evening we set off our own fireworks in front of Carla's house. The boys had a blast and Kennedy was cautious of the loud noise it made.





Scott had to go back to CA so he could work, so I drove the kids to Provo to meet up with Summer Davis and her kids for a few days.

There was so much to do!

This was all at the Children's Museum...




Went to Temple Square...


Hit up Seven Peaks Water Park...




Ate at Brick Oven (I'm hooked, and need one in CA)


Visited BYU...




and went in their Museums!




The boy's favorite museum was the Dinosaur one of course.




And last but not least, went to an amusement park where the boys must've played Laser tag a million times.



After our fun filled week in Provo, we met Scott back in Cedar City, and drove the Motor home to Lake Tahoe to meet up with my family.

We had so much fun, in such a beautiful place. The water was clear and beautiful...








the hikes were gorgeous...


horseback riding was a must...



bike rides were fun...




and the fishing was incredible!







but spending time with my family was my favorite part. I love when we can all get together.










We finally made it home and enjoyed our own beds for a night, then it was off to Newport to stay in a beach house with the Thompsons.

My kids are total beach bums!












We loved having visitors come down for the day too!




At the end of the month we got another pic of our cute babe...



After a full month of constant fun, we were ready to relax and get back to the real world.



No comments:

Post a Comment