Tuesday, February 26, 2013

November 2012

Baby #2 is on it's way! 
On November 5, 2012 we found out I was pregnant with our second child. I had a feeling that I was pregnant so I took a test in the morning while Scott was getting ready for work. It immediately showed positive so I wrote a note that said "I'm going to be a big brother!" and I told Porter to go show daddy. He handed Scott the note and he was so happy. We're so excited to meet this new addition to our family.



I don't have many pics to show this month because I've  been so sick.  Not just morning sickness...miserable all day sick. There were many days where it was hard to leave the couch. This is when I introduced Porter to  Sesame Street. Poor guy had to be couped up in the house on most days because it was hard for me to leave. I also got these horrible migraines that would make it hard for me to open my eyes. I'm lucky that my husband is so amazing. He's gotten up with Porter every morning and took care of him before work so I could sleep in. He's helped with cooking, cleaning, and anything else that needed work. 


Husband of the Year: Scott Williamson

I'll take full blame for Porter watching TV, but video games goes to Mclain and Bryant :)



We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year. How did I not get any pictures of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment