Wednesday, July 13, 2016

February 2016

Not much to report on this month...


We did a family hike, and the boys are pros. I'm impressed with how well they do and how far they can walk.


I'm trying to make a better effort at taking pics of Scott and I. It seems like our camera is always pointed at the kids. 
Who could blame us? They're super cute!



This is my attempt at a photo shoot for Kennedy. 
She's so beautiful!




 At four months she...

Grabs everything and puts it in her mouth

Lights up and smiles at everyone she sees (Especially mom)

Coos and talks all the time

Kicks and flaps her arms when she's excited

Splashes in the bath

Blows Raspberries and smiles after

She's 14.14 lbs and 26 inches long




Porter has shown a big interest in animals this month.
He likes to learn everything about them, including what they eat. He can tell you if it's an herbivore, carnivore, or omnivore.

He also asked me if he could go to "ninja school". 
A karate class will be happening in the near future.


Max is asking so many questions lately. Here are a few I wrote down this month...

"Why her eyes closed?" (Talking about a lady at church who was praying during the sacrament. He said this loud enough for all to hear.

"What's that on your face?" (Talking about my mole)

"Are they going pee?" (Talking about some kids who got up at church and walked out. Again, this was loud enough for all to hear)

"Where's her P?" (Talking about Kennedy's girl part as I changed her diaper)

This kid constantly has us laughing and entertained.

One day I took them to Petco to go look at the animals and there was an older black lady there with her kids. She was a little over weight and wearing something that complimented her behind.
Well, I start getting the kids in the car and that lady walks out and points to Max laughing saying, " I know what you did".
She told me that as we were walking past her he spanked her butt, and turned around to smile at her.
I apologized profusely and she just laughed.

What am I going to do with this kid!





No comments:

Post a Comment