Tuesday, July 12, 2016

January 2016



 January was full of quality time...

Quality Grandpa time...




 Quality Disney time...






And quality family time...

we were able to stay in a cabin with 5 other families and we had a blast!


K slept most of the time, but she's Oh so cute in her snow outfit.





 The boys loved the snow and playing with friends.




This month Porter had the letter of the day in his pre-school. His letter was "J" so he brought Jello to share with everyone.

Ms. Heather is also his music teacher, and when she had him sing solo she said he has a "perfect pitch".

 That's my boy!



Max is doing great with the baby. He loves to be around her and to cuddle her. Every once in a while he'll say, "Mommy put the baby down".
He still needs my attention, and I love it.

My favorite thing that he started this month is when he comes up to me and says, "Mom, could you cuddle me?"
It's pure heaven.





This little miss turned 3 months old.

She's such a joy in our lives.



At 3 months old she...

sleeps a 5 hour stretch at night

giggles

chews on her fingers

wants to be held by me (total Mama's girl)

her eyes are still blue

and she loves her bath, and kicks her legs in the water










This is her baby friend "Andie". They'll be besties in no time.



I truly love being a mom. I don't know what I did to deserve these three, but they are my greatest joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment