Sunday, December 10, 2017

August 2017

We enjoyed our last month of summer vacation by going to the beach...




Celebrating Mclain's homecoming...








Relaxing...


Getting into trouble...



And of course a trip to Disneyland.









Kid update...

Porter started 1st grade on August 28th. He's such a great kid, it was hard for me to let him go back to school all day. He's going to accomplish great things!





Max is turning into such spiritual stud. While we were at Disneyland he was trying to pull the sword out of the stone. It wouldn't budge so he came up to me and said, "Mom, I know how we can get it out. We have to say a prayer to Heavenly Father to help us."

Another time we were sitting on the couch watching Porter play a Zombie game on the iPad. Max turns to me and says, "Mom, I think Jesus doesn't want us to play zombie games." So I said, "ok, if you don't feel right about playing, we don't have to play". Then he said, "No, Jesus doesn't really care after all".




Kennedy sees her brothers pee in the backyard all the time, so she decided to give it a shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment