Thursday, January 23, 2014

September 2013

 September 1, 2013  was Max's blessing day.


There were so many people that came to show their love and support for our little one.


Zander was blessed on the same day, so we decided to combine the event. Holley and I threw a lunch together for both of our families, and we enjoyed a nice afternoon visiting with loved ones.



 I apologize for all of these pictures, but I'm printing this for Max's baby book so...deal with it.














The rest of the month we took it easy.

I finally caught Max smile on camera.


We made a trip to the kid gym for Port...



I let him lick the batter...


Lately he's been really interested in the petting zoo at Disneyland.
And on September 25 he counted to 10 all by himself! Smarty pants.


Max still has crazy hair at 2 months old...
He kicks his legs all the time
He coos and smiles A LOT
I feel like I'm always feeding him
and he's starting to suck on his hand.
At 10 weeks old he slept through the night for the first time, but it was a fluke.He still gets up every 2-3 hours at night


and every baby needs a picture like this with their dad.




No comments:

Post a Comment